Monday, January 13, 2014

Be My Valentine ... And ...

... save some money while you're at it.  For a short time only I'm having a massive 60% off inventory clearance of all photographs and collages in my Another Bright Idea shop. All of my cards and tags are also on sale.  As luck would have it, there's many cards and prints suitable for your sweetheart for Valentine's Day. I will be having surgery in February so I will have to put my shop on a vacation stop for awhile, so now's the time to take advantage of the sale.  Here's a sampling of what's available. (Click on photo to go to the page.)
SALE Love Card - Always With You


SALE Scrabble Love Card - Your turn



SALE Scrabble Valentine - Be Mine  Valentine CardSALE Scrabble Please - Love Me Forever Card 




SALE Poetic Love Card - I carry your heart


INVENTORY REDUCTION Deeply Loved - Inspirational Print
 INVENTORY REDUCTION Be Amazing Digital Collage Print

1 comment:

  1. You have lovely items in your shop, Felicia! I hope your sale helps start the new year on the right foot!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails