Friday, September 20, 2013

Keep Calm and Get Ready for Halloween!

I have never been a huge fan of Halloween; I'm more of a Christmas gal.  However,  Halloween is projected to surpass Christmas (if it hasn't already) as THE holiday in terms of  - well - just everything, especially CHA-CHING!  So I figured it was time for me to get on the bandwagon.

And speaking of getting on bandwagons, I thought I would do my take on the "Keep Calm" craze.
 These plaques are 7.5"x10" on light poplar board, flourescent paint, and vinyl lettering, with twisted wire hangers.

By the way, I learned that getting decent photos of flourescent paint is very difficult!  I had a heckuva time getting the paint to look even in the photos.  It is even in real life, trust me! 

Keep Calm and Fly On


  

 This phrase is my favorite - glad I thought of it!  :) It's in my etsy shop in four colors. 

Keep Calm and Carry a Wooden Stake
 

Here's a few other plaques listed in my shop.


Eat, Drink and Be Scary
  
I'll Get You my Pretty and Your Little Dog Too

Witch, Bitch, Whatever

There's more Halloween and fall decor to come, just as soon as I can post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails