Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sell Sell Sell!

I have admittedly been a bit lax in posting; I still have a hard time getting into the habit of posting about what's going on in my life on a regular basis. For instance, I have been really busy posting items on Ebay and Craigslist, with some pretty good success. Don't ask me why I didn't post all of that while I was doing it.  You might have been interested!

I'm still working on some items from my sister's possessions.  These holiday decor pieces all sold on Ebay.





I also sold a few of my household items either on Ebay or Craigslist.



This shelf was originally wood finish with a mirror behind the shelves.  I refinished it and sold it on Craigslist.

Here's the best one.  I bought this jewelry armoire at an estate sale around the corner because it was ridiculously low priced.  I intended to refinish it, but it was in such good shape and from a reputable manufacturer so I just cleaned all the cat hair and polished it up.  I sold it on Ebay for 7 times what I paid! Love it when that happens!





We're having a condo-wide yard sale this Saturday and I have a TON of stuff to put out. Here's some of the glassware that's going.




How about some shelves?




I'll also be selling a lot of arts and craft supplies, and clearing out some of my original work.




 

I really hope I have a good sale!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails