Friday, March 22, 2013

Clear it out!

I'm having a clearance sale - 50% off digital collages and photographs - in my Another Bright Idea shop for a limited time only.  I'm contemplating some major changes in my shop so I want to reduce my existing inventory.  Not ready to announce what the change will be; too much to do yet.  But in the meantime you can get some great deals!

Here's a few of my most popular photographs or collages that are on sale.
Clearance Half Off Pale Roses Collage Print and ACEO With PoemClearance Half Off Ready for my Closeup Framed Collage with ACEO

Clearance Half Off Comes the Dawn Digital Collage Print

Clearance Half Off Hope for a New Beginning Digital Collage Print

Stop in and take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails