Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sisterhood of the Traveling Vases Valentine

I don't usually do much decorating for Valentine's Day.  Seems kind of pointless since I live alone and there won't be any sweetheart for me to fuss over.  But my traveling vases were due for a change after the Christmas holidays so I decided I could give a nod to Valentine's Day. Here's where the vases have been so far: Sisterhood of Traveling Vases Update.  I removed some of the trims from Christmas and replaced them with red and white silk flowers, heart ornaments from Christmas, and white berries and branches. I had all of these pieces on hand so this was a quick update. Simple to do.
Whatever you're doing or whoever you're with today,  

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!









2 comments:

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails