Thursday, February 7, 2013

Nothing But Romance Is in the Air

Yes, yes, I know - I haven't posted anything for Valentine's Day. Yet.  Truth is, 2013 for me came roaring out like a crazed animal and I am just now starting to catch my breath and settle down.Most of it has involved personal family crises and responsibilities. I also signed up again for physical therapy for the tendonitis in my shoulder.  It doesn't seem to be getting better and I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't something else going on besides tendonitis.  I'll find out when I get back to the doctor.

Anyway, back to Valentine's Day.  As a result of all that I haven't had an opportunity to hunker down in my studio to create some new work.  Fortunately, I have plenty of love and romance stuff in my two Etsy shops.  Here's a sampling.

First from my More Bright Ideas shop:

         LOVE Canvas with Red Glitter LOVE Letters, Random White Letters on White Canvas
Love Canvas with Red Glitter


       Sweetheart Wreath
Sweetheart Wreath


 In my Another Bright Idea shop, lots of love cards. These are the three most popular:


Scrabble Love Card - Your turn
Scrabble Love Card - Your Turn

Poetic Love Card - I carry your heart
Poetic Love Card - I Carry Your Heart

Love Card - Always With You
Love Card - Always With You


There's several more scrabble love cards in my shop.  I also have some digital collage prints that would be perfect for your lover:

Deeply Loved - Inspirational Print
Deeply Loved Inspirational Print

We Go OnTogether Inspirational Print
We Go On Together Inspirational Print
And finally for those of you (like me) who don't have a sweetheart to spend Valentine's Day with, you might be feeling like this:

Cupids Arrow Collage Print and ACEO With Poem
Cupid's Arrow

          The print comes with this ACEO poem:
Cupids Arrow Collage Print and ACEO With Poem





But just remember - there's all kinds of love. Not just sweethearts, but parents, kids, siblings, friends. What's important is that you share your love on Valentine's Day with the special people in your life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails