Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Moanin'


Online passwords.  Don't use the same password everywhere. Don't write your passwords down anywhere. So what's a girl to do??? On the best day of my entire life I could NEVER remember all those passwords. I can't even count how many sites I use that require one.  I've tried some sort of system with mental cues based on the site, but invariably someone will come along and require a different combination of letters/numbers/symbols/lowercase/uppercase that it screws up my whole system. 

I'm not going to tell you what system I DO use now, just in case you're a hacker looking to cause trouble.   But I would love to know if any of you have some great ideas for a system I can use for this irritating password dilemma! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails