Saturday, January 12, 2013

Confessing my Resolutions - New Etsy Treasury

It has been a long time since I curated an Etsy treasury - deciding on a theme and then choosing Etsy art that fits the theme. Part of my 2013 resolution is to create more treasuries. And speaking of my resolutions, that's my treasury!

'Another Year, More Resolutions' by morebrightideas

Here's my New Year's Resolutions. What are yours?


New Years Resolutions . Goal...
$21.00

Inspirational Quote, George ...
$25.00

Etsy Shop Makeover. Shop Cri...
$70.00

vintage 1950s weight scale b...
$34.00

New Years Resolution Vintage...
$27.00

New Year's Resolution, F...
$15.00

To Thine Own Self Be True Ne...
$45.00

The Very Best Day - New Year...
$20.00

New Year's resolution - ...
$6.00

Dream Deeply - New Years Mot...
$24.00

Vintage Industrial Metal Des...
$22.00

Typography Print To Change O...
$20.00

FRIDGE MAGNET: INSPIRATIONAL
$10.00

Keep Calm Walk On Compass ne...
$26.50

Risk More Take More Risks Se...
$6.75

FOLLOW YOUR BLISS hanging ce...
$18.50

1 comment:

  1. I love your Etsy treasury of resolutions! I didn't really make any negative resolutions, like "stop this", or "don't do that", but I decided on positive things I wanted to do, like "learn soldering" and "take a jewelry making class". Right now I'm planning a trip to B'Sue's Boutiques Ohio store in Ohio to have private lessons with her in March. I'm soooo excited!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails