Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Sisterhood of the Traveling Vases - Update

Last year at Christmas I wrote about the various reincarnations of two vases I own.  I have had the vases for so many years I don't remember where they came from.  It's amazing what a can of spray paint will do!

Here they were part of the decor for two different graduation parties.
 



 Last year I made a few changes and used them as part of my Christmas decor. 


This year, once again, my traveling vases have changed.  The vases got an ombre paint update and some different trim additions and are now part of my Christmas decor.

 


  

I wonder how many more reincarnations these vases will go through!



Linking up:

http://www.finecraftguild.com/party-45/



 
 

1 comment:

  1. Très amusant et originale la manière que vous avez eu l'idée de repeindre votre vase...
    Le résultat est franchement très réussi.

    Gros bisous et tous mes voeux pour 2013.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails