Thursday, November 8, 2012

Holiday Crazies on their Way

There's no stopping now - full speed ahead into the holidays!  Have you started your planning and decorating and gifting projects?

My tutorials for holiday projects have been very popular.  Here's my pinecone wreath tutorial.  Love to make these!  (P.S. These are no longer available in my Etsy shop - they have all been sold.)



I have made this fall banner with both paper and fabric penants.




Here's my recycled wood Christmas angels project.





And finally, my absolutely positively easiest flower tutorial.  Do you end up with rolls and rolls of those wired holiday ribbons?  These easy flowers could be used for gift wrapping, banners, ornaments, whatever ...    So easy!  


Happy creating!




1 comment:

  1. I love all these fun projects - especially the angels! Thank you so much for sharing, Felicia!
    Warm regards, Susan

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails