Monday, October 8, 2012

Pink October

I'm a little late getting started to honor October as Breast Cancer Awareness Month. As I have written before, here and here, I lost my mom to breast cancer many years ago. So in her honor, for anything pink that is sold from either of my shops during the month, I will donate to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure.

Since I love pink, there's lots of choices in my shops.  Here's a sampling from my Another Bright Idea shop: (click on the photo to go directly to the post.)







And there's lots more.  I'll be very lenient - if I see even a hint of pink in a piece, it counts for a donation!



1 comment:

  1. I am so sad to hear about the loss of your mother. I couldn't imagine not having my Mom around. But also glad to hear that your sister is doing good because of awareness. Your "anything pink for the cure" is a wonderful cause. I am sure your Mom is looking down on you and very, very proud.

    Much Aloha.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails