Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I've been featured!

Many months ago I was approached by the editor of Romantic Homes magazine. She asked if I would be willing to include my robin's egg blue wreath in their holiday issue.



I didn't think about it too much because I figured it was always possible it would end up not appearing.  I checked yesterday to see if the issue was on the newstands yet, and lo and behold:


I made it!!  With a full page photo no less!!

The downside is that she only used my Another Bright Idea link in the credit, but the wreath is in my More Bright Ideas shop, here:


I decided it's fun to be "published!" 


2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is awesome news! I love wreathes and robin's egg blue! Great job and I'm so glad you got published! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sarah! It's fun to be published ...

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails