Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Everything will settle down ... after ...



How often do you find yourself saying, Everything will settle down after I get through this week ... after all those appointments ... when school starts ... when fall comes ... after the holidays ... And you know it never does! 

My niece, mother of four kiddos that she has home schooled (two are now in college) says it all the time.  "Once we get through this week everything will settle down."  And of course it never does ...

I think or say this all the time too but something always pops up to keep my schedule very full.  I'm saying it this month because ... my brother is visiting from California ... then my sister has back surgery and will come and stay with me for however long she needs to ... then I'm committed to help an artist friend in her booth at a sewing expo ... then my Traveling Artists Roadshow has another show on October 6 ...   After that it's full speed toward the holidays.   See what I mean?  Happens all the time ...

Oh well, I guess it's better than having nothing to do and nowhere to go. I have never experienced that, except perhaps when I was a bored kid. 

How about you? Are you running on life's treadmill as well?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails