Sunday, June 3, 2012

Traveling Artists Roadshow - my artist friends

Less than a week now to our Traveling Artists Roadshow on Saturday.  I'm almost ready with my products and display; just a few more last minute things to take care of.  I think I'm also ready for the garage sale that happens first on Thursday and Friday. I'm going to be one tired puppy come Sunday!

Here's two of the artists that will be exhibiting on Saturday.

First, Kathy the Textile Recycler! You can find Kathy at her website and Facebook page. She creates the most delightful faces with freeform sewing on recycled fabrics. Here's some of the ladies.





Kathy also does beautiful digital collage:



Another artist who will be showing her work on Saturday is Marsha Filipiak.  Find her at her website 
and her Facebook page.

Marsha uses recycled materials and vintage photographs to create these delightfully whimsical pieces.





I can't wait to see what else they have to show.  If you're anywhere in the metro Detroit area, stop by.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Felicia! Thanks for your comment - at least I know I am not alone! That traveling art show sounds very cool! I hope it went well. 'Tis the season for garage sales - I am having one later this month too.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails