Monday, June 11, 2012

She's Ba-a-a-ack!!!

I know I haven't been too regular with the posts for the past week or so, but in my defense I have just come through an incredibly busy and physically demanding week.  I have spent about the last two months on two big projects: sorting my sister's possessions to get them ready for a massive garage sale, and creating, printing, and preparing for my first "live" art show in a long time, the Traveling Artists Roadshow.  Of course, they both had to happen on the same weekend!  AARGH!!

The good news is that we had good weather all days (a little too hot on Saturday) and everything went well. Here's some random images.

Garage Sale

I refinished these lamps.



 We told customers we had everything ... INCLUDING the kitchen sink!
 The most popular items were the cookies, banana bread and lemonade sold by my budding entrepreneur niece Elise!


On Saturday, I had to leave the relatives to finish the garage sale while I went on to my art show.

Traveling Artists Roadshow














Here's some images from my display.







I can't remember when's the last time I was as tired as I was on Sunday when it was finally all over.  Tired but happy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails