Friday, May 4, 2012

Hawaii Deja vu

It never fails - whenever I try to sort through and delete old and not-so-pretty photo files, I get distracted and go off on a tangent of some sort.  It happened again ... I got totally lost in my 1000+ photos from my long-dreamed-for Hawaiian vacation exactly two years ago.  I did daily blog posts during my trip. If you're interested, in the right-hand column go to the May 2010 posts to check out the posts.  Even with all those posts I didn't show half the photos I took.

I was blown away by all the wondrous flowers and mysterious vegetation on Kauai.  Here's a deja vu sampling, in no particular order.



























3 comments:

  1. Une avalanche de fleurs, de forme et de couleurs... Tout ce que j'aime !
    Vos photos sont délicates et merveilleuses.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. TWO YEARS?!?!? Time sure flies. I think you are due for a trip back again.

    ALOHA! Tell your sis I said "HI".

    P.S. AWESOME PICS, Felicia. Kauai is SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci, Martine!

    Hi Lisa! I sure hope I can come back again some day. My sister and I have such fond memories of the trip. We still laugh about the barber shop!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails