Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Winter That Was

I'm so afraid to say this out loud - the weather is one thing I am superstitious about - but for us in Southeastern Michigan it's hard for me to believe it's still winter. In spite of what has been going on all around us in the States and in the world we have been basking in record-breaking temperatures on the upside. I honestly don't think we have had a single sub-zero temperature and usually we can count on one or two or more of those in winter. Instead, we're having temps in the 30s, 40s, and even 50s. Unheard of. Oh, and very little snow also. I sure hope I haven't jinxed us by talking about it!

I was reminded that it is indeed still winter with this treasury that features my Winter Wonderland tea light blocks. Pretty blues and whites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails