Monday, March 12, 2012

Not Monday Moanin' Today

No moanin' this Monday.  Even though today is a rainy, dreary day, the rest of the week is forecasted to be in the SIXTIES!! And that makes me very happy!  I may actually get out to clean up my patio a little - probably the earliest ever I have been able to do that.  Do you think it needs it? In my defense, I have to say that last fall I was still recuperating from my back surgery so a more thorough cleanup just didn't happen.  I should be embarrassed to show you this - I suppose it could be a Monday moanin', now that I think about it. 

I hope the weather holds for the spring and summer because I'm planning big updates out there ...  Stay tuned. 







2 comments:

  1. That doesn't look too bad to me Felicia. You should be able to knock that off in no time.

    Most importantly...

    Have fun doing it.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree- it doesn't look bad at all! In our household, the mess just gets shifted from one area to another! Then when our yearly Super Trash day rolls around, I de-clutter as much as I can....but of course there's always more clutter to take it's place! Happy Monday- enjoy your beautiful weather- it's going to be gorgeous here too!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails