Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Big Frameup

Did you ever just think you did something but actually didn't do it?  You too, huh? I thought I had posted my latest ongoing project several weeks ago but apparently I didn't.  So better late than ever  - here's the big frameup!

One of my sisters will be moving into a very cool independent living place so there's a lot of purging and selling and donating going on to downsize her possessions.  Like me, she had a ton of framed work on the walls.  I have been taking them off her hands, combining them with some of my own collections, and creating all kinds of fun products. 

Here's some of the collections listed so far in my More Bright Ideas shop.

Reclaimed Bright Yellow Frames


Reclaimed Aqua and Lime Green Frames
Reclaimed Pink, Purple, Lavender Frames

The frames below were in such good shape and so pretty that, other than polishing them up, I left them as is. These are listed on Ebay.

Gold Filigree Frames
Ebony and Cherry


I still have MORE frames to work with. I may post a simple tutorial for one of them if I can get some decent photos.  It's still unseasonably warm here, but the clouds have moved in and storms are predicted. I was planning to go outside to get some decent photos of the frames I'm working on, but I may be dodging raindrops to do so.






1 comment:

  1. What a great way to repurpose old frames! I love how nice they look just layered against a wall as objects unto themselves.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails