Monday, January 23, 2012

Tangerine Tango + Brass Band = Gorgeous

When I heard that Tangerine Tango (Pantone 17-1463) is 2012's color of the year, my first thought was - orange is my least favorite color, and I haven't created anything in that color. 
But when I started looking through my photos and collages, I had such a feeling of guilt wash over me!  How could I forget the most favorite rose in my garden: Brass Band??  (When I did a little research, I found it's one of Oprah's favorite roses also.) Of course, I didn't create that rose - a much higher power did - but I haven't resisted taking many photos of that beauty.  If it weren't for the fact that my Brass Band rose is currently asleep under a few inches of snow, I would have gone out, got on my knees and apologized for forgetting it for just a moment!

Turns out my rose is almost the exact shade for 2012. 




I also found a few more photos/collages that qualify.







So nice to be au courant for a change!

1 comment:

  1. You should join the Creative Color Challenge with one of these- the color of the month is Tango Tangerine! Here's the link in case you're interested:
    http://louisegale.com/color-your-life/creative-color-challenge-2012/
    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails