Saturday, December 10, 2011

Technically, It's Not Yet 2012!

That's my excuse for being so absolutely late in getting a 2012 calendar listed on Etsy.  I finally got this one put together.  The pages are a full 8-1/2 x 11 on matte photo paper. I wanted to have the full color photographs in a 4x6 standard size so that once the calendar is finished the photos can be trimmed and matted or framed for some instant artwork. 

I debated about also offering this as a printable download but I'm a little concerned that the photo print quality would be out of my hands.  What do you think?






2 comments:

  1. OOOOOOH!
    I think you did a great job!
    ♥'s
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soo lovin that pine needles with droplets picture!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails