Monday, December 12, 2011

Michigan = the ONLY Mitten State!

Have you heard of the war brewing between Michigan and Wisconsin? We're taking the gloves off, so to speak!

Everyone knows Michigan is the "mitten" state and we have always had fun with using our hand to point out where we live.


But Wisconsin is starting a new ad campaign touting THEIR state as a mitten!  Now I ask you: isn't this the most sorry looking mitten you've ever seen?? Puh-leeeeeze!!!





Methinks Wisconsin needs a new ad agency if they can't come up with something better than this!!!

The reason I'm having so much fun with this is that one of my sisters lives in Wisconsin. (Full disclosure: I had a great time with her when I last visited Wisconsin.)  I figure this mitten war is good for some trash talkin' between us.  Nyah, nyah, nyah .... COPY CAT COPY CAT!!!!  (I'm not very good at trash talk - I sound like a 5-year-old!!!)

This is all in good fun, Wisconsin.  Don't send me hate mail.  And - I can't wait to see my sister this week when she comes to MICHIGAN for Christmas!  In the meantime, here's one response:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails