Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Time is a Stealer


Oh my - time is getting away from me this week!  I'm running in every direction with my brother having heart surgery tomorrow and a whole slew of relatives coming in next week for a family wedding on 11/11/11.  You can bet no one will ever forget their anniversary!!

Just wanted to remind you that you have until 12 noon Eastern Daylight Time tomorrow (Thursday) to be entered in the giveaway from diirvine:

http://feliciakramer.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-michigan-studio-with-diirvine-and.html

What's the saying that's all over Etsy?  Stay Calm and Carry On!

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes to your brother & enjoy all of the gathering folks :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails