Saturday, November 26, 2011

Spammers Begone!

Note to my followers:
A while back I removed the word verification requirement for comments to make it easier for you to comment.  However, since then there's been a significant increase in spam posts on my blog.  So far Google has caught most of them, but it makes me a little nervous that something might slip through and I might pick up a virus of something.  So for the time being, word verification is back on.  So sorry! 

On a similar subject, a mystery.  A blog that I follow has disappeared from my Google Reader even though I'm still shown on their blog as a follower.  Actually, it's still there in Reader, but it's not updating  new posts since mid-October.   Does anyone know how I can get it back? Or where I can get some advice?  In the past I haven't had much luck trying to contact Google directly.  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Felicia- have you tried the help boards on google? at the top of your page where it says help? when I have had google problems I have always found someone there who had the same exact thing... and even though I have to search around and follow a few links, I've always been able to find a solution.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails