Saturday, October 22, 2011

Found While Looking for Something Else - The Garage

I just came across these photos taken the last time I visited my sister in Wisconsin.  We had taken a weekend trip to Galena, Illinois, and along the way we passed this garage. I made my sister turn around and stop so I could take some photos.  There wasn't a soul around, and the entire area looked as if it had been abandoned in a time warp back to the 60s decade, judging from the majority of the cars parked there. Looks like someone planned to restore these cars but ran out of time ... or money ... or inspiration!

I decided to take a detour (pun intended) from what I was working on today and apply some Photoshop enhancements on these photos. "Do the time warp ... again!"







2 comments:

  1. La nature reprend ses droits... et nous ferait oublier le passage des humains...
    Très belles photos.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute ! i love it. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails