Monday, October 17, 2011

Fa-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la

I know I know ... we aren't through with Halloween and Thanksgiving yet, but - have you browsed through Etsy lately? Or at Michael's or Joann's or Hobby Lobby?  It's all Christmas every day already!  Much as I hate the way we push the seasons, I'm afraid I have to do it myself in order to keep up.  I'm still always playing catch-up - working frantically to fulfill all the ideas I have. Christmas is my favorite, you know!

Last year I did these vintage style Christmas blocks.  I still have a few listed.

This year I'm using some beloved traditional Christmas carols to create these wood blocks with tea lights.  They're 2-1/2 inches square.





I also did a few one-of-a-kind 4-block sets.  I cut the blocks on jaunty angles and I like the effect! These blocks have Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer on one side and Jolly Old Saint Nicholas on the other.


This set features Frosty the Snowman and Jingle Bells.


And finally, Winter Wonderland and Let it Snow.


How about you? Are you working on Christmas products yet? Or have you finished already?


1 comment:

  1. Bringing in Christmas joy!
    I like the 4-of-a-kind block sets!
    Do you have those blocks for Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails