Monday, June 20, 2011

New Art on Etsy

I listed some new work today in both of my shops. (Click on the photos for the direct link.) In my original shop (anotherbrightidea), two new photographs and a digital collage:

Two Daisies

Stargazer Sky
Taming the Universe


Don't ask me how I ended up with about a dozen embroidery hoops.  Since I'm not doing too much cross stitch anymore, I thought I should recycle/upcycle them for sale. Everything in these two hoops is completely recycled.   These are for my newer shop, Morebrightideas. Here's the first two:

 By The Sea

 
Victorian Style


I'm finally getting into the groove for doing new work. I still have stamina issues, but it feels good to be creating again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails