Monday, May 23, 2011

Wish Me Luck and Safe Passage

I'm off to St. Louis tomorrow for the first followup appointment after my March surgery.  I think I'll check out okay with the doctor. Although it seems agonizingly slow, I have to admit that each day brings me small victories.  I'm moving better, my legs are getting stronger although I still have issues, and I'm not getting as many random aches and pains as I did in the beginning.

I'm more worried about being so close to Tornado Alley right now.  I can't believe the pictures from Joplin, MO - my heart goes out to those people who are suffering so much.  It's just so heartbreaking and tragic, and it all happens in an instant.  I sit and look around my home, and wonder how I would cope if it was all gone just like that. 



Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that 
at this moment, all you have is all you need.
 - Sarah Ban Breathnach

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails