Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!






I was so totally busy today with phone calls and visitors bringing such luscious fare as chocolate covered strawberries and pink cupcakes that I forgot to tell you it was my birthday!  Okay, I have to be honest, in between all that excitement I had to take some naps too - my fatigue factor is still huge.

Those chocolate covered strawberries are HUGE and for a minute as the juices dripped down my chin I had trouble remembering that I have no appetite!

No, I'm not going to tell you how old I am because I now feel like a whole brand new person.  Age is just a number anyway!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!! And I am so glad to hear that the surgery went well (saw your other post.) I am wishing you patience and a full recovery. Enjoy the strawberries!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Felicia! Just saw your post on FB. I KNEW someone had the same BD as me but it wasn't showing up on FB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carol! Just finished one of those strawberries - yum!

    HI Cindi - I forgot too! I hope your birthday was a happy one!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails