Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's over and I'm coming home!

Just wanted you to know that the surgery was a success. There were  no complications and they are carefully stepping down from the hard painkillers.  I have some great stories to tell but they will have to wait until I'm settled in back home and get more of the hard drugs out of my system.  I am really funny on drugs - I told my sister that Queen Elizabeth was coming to visit me in the hospital!  I head home on Monday the 28th.   

Happy to be where I am now and looking forward to getting back in the groove.

7 comments:

  1. Good to hear the news, and that was a funny thing you said! :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the surgery was a success and will be home soon. I've been keeping you in my prayers daily.
    Oh, say hi to Queen Elizabeth for me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such good news!
    Have a great visit with the Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great, Felicia!! Glad to hear all is well.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to hear that all went well! Prayers and good thoughts for a smooth recovery!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you've had no complications and that your surgery was successful. You'll be all better by the time it warms up around here......

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO GLAD that you are back home safe and sound and all went well. That is AWESOME NEWS! And Felicia, you are very funny OFF drugs too !! :O)

    Much ALOHA!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails