Friday, February 4, 2011

New Treasury - Pretty in Pink

Although I don't necessarily consider myself a girlie-girl, I have always loved pink in all it shadings. And I never fail to get compliments when I wear pink, I guess because I'm quite fair (pink) skinned with blonde hair. So I was pleased to see A Rose After the Rain is featured in this delicious pink treasury.


'Pretty in Pink........' by nikilee766


FREE SHIPPING Flowers Fine-A...
$37.50

Dog Collar Custom Handmade J...
$16.99

SMALL jar - SWEET KISSES Dye...
$3.25

Tingled Pink
$10.00

Raspberry Pink Stripe Vintag...
$42.50

Love Bug Valentine's Day...
$13.50

BIG SALES....HOT PINK BOW WI...
$

Single Layer Nursing Cover-U...
$10.00

Paris Digital Collage (465) ...
$3.00

Digital Photograph A Rose A...
$20.00

Pink Hand-Blown Glass Heart ...
$20.00

Zebra and Hot Pink Bling Bir...
$24.95

Personalized Quilted Round D...
$26.00

12 Black & White Zebra Print...
$5.00

Skull and Crossbones w/ Bow ...
$15.00

Valentine's Day Hot Pink...
$18.00

2 comments:

  1. J'ai hâte de revoir fleurir les roses de mon jardin... Belle photo...
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely rose..very timely.
    I miss my mom who's in the Philippines and she loves roses!
    (I can't believe you're not girly!! I'm such a girlie-girl but grew up a tomboy, hehe!)
    Hugs and hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails