Thursday, January 27, 2011

In this Oppressive Fog


Some time during the past holiday season, I forced myself to venture out early to catch some images of a foggy morning. This morning I took a minute to work with this image with some Photoshop textures.  

The thing is, this is how I am feeling the last few days.  I don't often get depressed and feel sorry for myself; I have a lot to be thankful for. But a number of factors have pushed me down into the dumps the last few days - the dreary weather, some planning issues I'm struggling with for my March surgery, too many tasks around the house that need doing, no time left to create new work for my shops, and my ongoing guilt over the fact that I have to rely on extended family to help me out during and after my surgery.  Once in a while I do wish I had a husband! Or unlimited amounts of money!

I know this too shall pass eventually.  So bear with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails