Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow outside, candlelight inside

I will never, as long as I live, learn to love the cold weather. I dread its arrival, tolerate its months-long visit, and celebrate its departure.  But I must admit that my artist's soul loves the shimmering, icy beauty of winter. Especially when I can admire it from inside, wrapped in the warmth and coziness of the Christmas holidays.  I just listed these new photos in my shop.




I had no sooner listed this Christmas Starbright Digital Photograph when it appeared in a treasury called Let There Be Light ... created by firstlightphoto, a shop full of some gorgeous photography! Take a look.


1 comment:

  1. You are more than welcome! And thank you for featuring the treasury on your blog! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails