Friday, December 10, 2010

New Holiday Gift Tags

I have been making my Christmas gifts and wrapping them as I go along.  These tags are a huge clue as to the theme for my cards and wrapping this year.  When I made these gift tags I thought - hello? - why am I not posting them for sale as well!  So they are brand new in my shop as of yesterday.  And I don't need to tell you that using inexpensive brown kraft paper for all your gift wrapping is a very crafty thing to do.  I apologize ahead of time if you end up with THAT song running through your head for the rest of the day!

 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Michelle. I'm pleased with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this too!! Very sweet. And now I have the song stuck in my head hehe I love it :) Happy Holidays, Felicia!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails