Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

  
Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.  
 ~Laura Ingalls Wilder

I expect that for me the next three days will be sweet, joyful, loving and busy! In case you don't hear from me until next week, I wanted to wish all of you much love and the very best of times for the holidays.

I want to thank all of you, my on-line friends, for your kind support through the year.  It has been a good year for me, and your friendship has meant more to me than you know.  A very special thanks goes to my artist friends in Hawaii, who I was most fortunate to meet "live and in person" last May.  I still have fond memories of my dream trip and hope I can visit again some day.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

  1. MELE KALIKIMAKA From Hawaii !!

    Can't wait till you and your sis come back again!!

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails