Thursday, December 2, 2010

Days Late ...

Are you finished creating work for your shop for the holidays, or are you like me, still frantically trying to finish work to post?  For Pete's sake, it's no surprise that the holidays come every year at the same time. I don't know why I can't get started way early so I'm not so crazy at this time. There's too many other things to do: 

Home decorating - done.
Family calendar/contact information - done and distributed.
Sibling gift exchange list - done.
Handmade Christmas cards (70) - should finish them today.

Next - ornaments for the family Christmas party.
Next - Make/buy gifts (not as bad as it sounds - I don't have too many to do.)
Next - put together the "dish to pass" list for the family party.

I just posted these two new wreaths. I have one more small wreath I might have time to put together but then I must stop!


How are you doing? Totally under control?  Or frantic? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails