Monday, November 22, 2010

New Seasonal Photographs

I have been feeling sorry for my original shop, Anotherbrightidea, because all my time and attention has been devoted to getting the new shop, Morebrightideas, set up.  So I went back to my "work in progress" folder and finished some new seasonally appropriate photographs.  These are my original photographs, of course, and just slightly altered in Photoshop.  I really love working in Photoshop, although I'll be the first to admit it's a bit like wandering in the desert trying to figure out where I'm going.  There's just so much available in the program that I don't think I will ever know all of it.  Probably nobody ever will!  Anyway, I work at it as best I can.  Here's the latest.




1 comment:

  1. The cardinal picture is lovely, he stands out so nice.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails