Thursday, November 18, 2010

Five New Treasuries!

I am fortunate to be featured in a lot of treasuries lately.  I love to see the collections that others put together, plus it gives me a chance to discover so many new Etsy artists.  The variety and talent is unlimited! 

I just listed these little Christmas houses yesterday and they immediately popped up in a few treasuries.  I don't know what it is with me and these little houses, but I have quite a few listed in my shop. The triangle pieces were left over from a program I produced back when I was still working. I think these little houses are cute and would look adorable sitting on a shelf or table or mixed in with other decorations during the holidays.  A third treasury also featured one of my vintage wooden blocks, another little obsession. Scroll down to see the information about the treasuries, listed in no particular order.


 







 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails