Thursday, November 11, 2010

Another Bright Idea - New Listings and Other News

Holy Buckets (as my sister would say) - I am so busy these days, with my shops, with Christmas holidays bearing down, and with life in general.  Also lost a long-time friend this week to a dreadful disease, Progressive Supranuclear Palsy. It's not a well-known disease, until you tell someone that's the disease Dudley Moore had.  Then they understand. 

I have been so busy with migrating my craft items over to the new morebrightideas shop that my original shop, anotherbrightidea, has been a bit neglected.  Of course, if I don't pay attention to it, no one else does either! So I set up a new section called Inspirational Prints, and I'll be adding work as it's completed. 

I have listed two prints so far:



Are you crazy busy these days also?  How are you coping?

OK, back to work.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am crazy busy these days, mostly because I'm trying to decorate for the holidays in each of my antique mall spaces. I'm coping by treating myself to caramel corn and other yummy sweets!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails