Friday, October 8, 2010

We Have a Winner!

First, I want to say "welcome" to all the new people who responded to the October Charades contest and who signed up to follow my blog and/or Facebook page.  I hope to keep you coming back by offering interesting and informative posts.

It hurts me to say this, but no one guessed all of the movies correctly - there's just one that was technically incorrect.  As with previous Charades contests, when more than one answer would fit, to be honest and fair I have to stay with the original movie I picked.  In this case, I think the movie I picked was very specific to the artistic image I chose to depict it.  Here's the correct list:

1. Phantom of the Opera (1925)
2. MARK OF THE VAMPIRE (1935)
3. The Ghost Ship (1943)
4. House on Haunted Hill (1958)
5. The Birds (1963)
6. The Exorcist (1973)
7. A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
8. Scream (1996)
9. Willard (2003)



We do have one winner from our random number generator: 

Congratulations, Anonymous!
I will be in touch with you to get your choice from my shop.   

Thanks again, everyone, for playing the game.  Let's do it again next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails