Saturday, October 2, 2010

Two New Treasuries - Breast Cancer Awareness Month

 Two of my newly listed pink roses have been chosen for treasuries dedicated to shops that are creating work especially dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and donating some or all proceeds to various charities.  Remember: it feels good to do good!

My Pink Blush rose is in a treasury called Hunt for Pink October.  Great title!  It was created by BurningAtBothEnds, a new shop with pretty candles and another great title. I should hire this person just to write titles for me!



My A Rose After the Rain is in a treasury called It's October created by ANursingReminder, a shop with some very pretty jewelry.




1 comment:

  1. I wish one day we can truly meet - and maybe even share tea together!
    Your roses are wonderful (they truly remind me of my mom, too).
    You have such gift of capturing nature - life!
    Feel better, my dear :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails