Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pink Inspiration

I almost missed this week's Inspiration Avenue post: PINK.  That would not be the one to miss, since I wear pink, use pink in my artwork, and just generally like pink.  Don't believe me? Check out my avatar and my etsy shop. LOTS of pink! 

For Breast Cancer Awareness month four new pink prints are listed in my shop in memory of my mother who passed away from breast cancer. I will donate to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure for every print sold during the month.  I don't know why I didn't just say "buy anything pink from my shop and I'll make a donation" since I have so much pink. So that's what I'll do. You are the first to know!!

I couldn't resist doing another pink digital print for October and for Inspiration Avenue. I'll post it in my shop later today. Wouldn't this be a lovely gift for anyone, and especially for anyone going through treatment or a survivor?

5 comments:

  1. Your image is ethereal and lovely in mood. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the glowing colors of this- it's like a portayal of how a really good hug feels- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite! I love roses and this is so delicate and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are great with digital. I am in awe, and love the rose you chose. This could be a greeting card front, too.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails