Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New (Very Creative) Treasury

This has to be the most creative, put-a-smile-on-your-face treasury to be created!  It includes my A Rose after the Rain digital photo and it's entitled  A Treasury Sing-Along.  Kudos to the creator for not giving away the song, so that everyone can guess (it's pretty easy!) and start singing along.  Try it and see if you can remember all of it. I posted the lyrics at the end of this post but don't cheat - see how far you can get on your own.  And I guarantee you will be singing and smiling for the rest of the day!

Congratulations to Chris of Harvest Moon Designs, a shop of fabric creations. Chris is currently restocking her shop after an extended absence.  Welcome back, Chris - and thanks. I really enjoyed this treasury!





How did you do??





MY FAVORITE THINGS
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens,
bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens,
brown paper packages tied up with strings,
these are a few of my favorite things.

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels,
door bells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles.
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings.
these are a few of my favorite things.

Girls in a white dresses with a blue satin sashes,
snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes,
silver white winters that melt into springs,
these are a few of my favorite things.

4 comments:

  1. I was literally looking for tickets to the 45th anniversary Sing-A-Long edition of "The Sound of Music" prior to clicking into your blog! So, I got it! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this treasury and the thought behind it! Warm regards, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary and Susan,
    Isn't the treasury a cute idea? Wish I had thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fabulous blog post! The treasury was a lot of fun to make, but the song is still stuck in my head. :) ~Chris (aka Aisling) of Harvest Moon Design

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails