Saturday, October 2, 2010

Inspiration Avenue: Uncalled For

Inspiration Avenue's challenge this week is ... Uncalled For.  Hm-m-m-m-m .... had to think about that one for a minute.

This silly photo, with some enhancement, represents what I find uncalled for lately: the extremism, the incivility, the bombast, the anger, the rudeness, and the downright cruelty so prevalent on television, on radio, in public - everywhere. I wish everyone would just tone it down, settle down, quiet down, and try rationality, reason and common sense. 

Yes. That will happen ... right after pigs fly and I get signed by the NBA. 


7 comments:

  1. I love your submission Felicia - you've perfectly captured the essence of all the things that you find uncalled for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is a good one! I agree ~ so much in the media is uncalled for. Not to mention some of the rudeness seen everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally PERFECT!
    I love the art, and the reasons behind it! Thank you :D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you 100%-the NOISE is getting to be TOO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your theme dealt with rudeness and ugliness and all that noise we are bombarded with each day. From cell phones to road rage, I'm going to shout "uncalled for" right along with you. This photo is too funny and so well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. strong and commanding image - fantastic responce to the prompt

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails