Monday, September 27, 2010

Two New Treasuries

 My "Hope for a New Beginning" Digital Collage Print has made an appearance in two treasuries, and both treasuries are lovely.  It's endlessly interesting to me to see so many different artistic interpretations and so much wonderful art!
Hope for a New Beginning Digital Collage
 The first one is called Writing on the Wall Graffiti created by TerryAskeArtQuilts.  I have visited this shop before. If you haven't, you simply must go to see the stunning work she does. 

 The second one is called "Appeal to ?" and it is created by SewUpscale, a shop filled with fabric postcard quilts that are absolutely delightful. Who knew?  And you could mail them if you wanted to - but I wouldn't give one up if it were me.  Nuh-uh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails