Saturday, September 18, 2010

Two New Treasuries

I find it so interesting that being chosen for treasuries seems to go in spurts. It's usually feast or famine, and right now it's feast!  Here's two more treasuries I'm pleased to be included in.

This one features my Wicked Woman ACEO.  The treasury is called - very poetically - Would That Sweet Darkness Where They Dwell.   It is created by glowstoes, a shop featuring recycled and reassembled jewelry. Interesting work!



 The other treasury features my Hope for a New Beginning print.  It's called Makes Me Want to Shop and it is created by NRC2510.  NRC2510 isn't an Etsy seller but a buyer, which sort of explains the choice of a treasury collection.  And as you can see, this buyer has great taste!


1 comment:

  1. Great treasuries, Felicia. I know what you mean about spurts.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails