Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Charades


I couldn't come up with a better game than Charades, so I decided to try it again.  I think everyone is now settling down from a very busy, very hot summer and getting back into a school/work groove.  So speaking of school and since it's September, the topic is HIGH SCHOOL.

How it works: Each photo below stands by itself to represent a movie from the top 50 movies that had something to do with high school.

The rules: Guess the correct movie titles for each one.

The prizes: The first person to correctly guess all eight movies and a second winner selected by random number generator from all comments submitted will receive their choice of one of my new 2011 calendars (see below).

Want to increase your odds? You can be entered in the drawing up to four times: (1) Take your guesses in one comment (only one guess entry per person), (2) In a separate comment, tell me your favorite image from one or more of these shops, (3) In a separate comment, tell me you signed up to follow my blog (or that you already follow), (4) In a separate comment, tell me you became a fan of (or that you are already following) my facebook page: www.facebook.com/anotherbrightidea. (More than four comments from the same person will not be counted.)

This contest will run until noon on Wednesday, September 8.   I'll announce the winners later that day.

Category:










Time Frame:  From 1973 to 2004.

1.


2.
 


3.


4.



5.


6.


7.


8.


Here's the two 2011 calendars containing my own image and quotes, and a sample image from each.

MICHIGAN - A CELEBRATION OF THE SEASONS  (Go here to see more detail)



INSPIRATIONS (Go here for more detail)


Good luck!

10 comments:

  1. My best guesses.

    1. Pretty in Pink
    2. American Graffiti
    3. American Pie
    4. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
    5. Friday Night Lights
    6. Grease
    7. Sixteen Candles
    8. Breakfast Club

    ahampton79 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Ashley almost has it:

    1. Pretty in Pink
    2. American Graffiti
    3. American Pie
    4. Dead Poets Society
    5. Friday Night Lights
    6. Grease
    7. Sixteen Candles
    8. Breakfast Club

    urchiken at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope I don't seem like I'm copying, but these were the movies I thought of as well!

    1. Pretty in Pink
    2. American Graffiti
    3. American Pie
    4. Dead Poets Society
    5. Friday Night Lights
    6. Grease
    7. Sixteen Candles
    8. Breakfast Club

    Thanks so much for the giveaway!

    inky.paws (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Pretty in Pink
    2. American Graffiti
    3. American Pie
    4. Dead Poets Society
    5. Friday Night Lights
    6. Grease
    7. Sixteen Candles
    8. Breakfast Club

    -not very original, but here are my best guesses:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love this picture: http://www.etsy.com/listing/37922091/you-rock-cupcake-photography-print-8x10

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Pretty in Pink
    2. American Graffiti
    3. American Pie
    4. Dead Poets Society
    5. Friday Night Lights
    6. Grease
    7. Sixteen Candles
    8. Breakfast Club

    forsurveysonly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Pretty in Pink
    2. American Graffiti
    3. American Pie
    4. ?
    5. Friday Night Lights
    6. Grease
    7. Sixteen Candles
    8. Breakfast Club

    thecuttingetch1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the stadium sunset picture
    thecuttingetch1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. Pretty in Pink
    2. American Graffiti
    3. American Pie
    4. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
    5. Varsity Blues
    6. Grease
    7. Sixteen Candles
    8. Breakfast Club

    I guessed no.5 because I can only find info on friday night lights as a tv series and not as a movie? could be wrong. :D loving the cards I won from another giveaway here. I haven't given any of them yet because I can't bare to part with them. thanks again.

    lolamichele

    boswife @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails