Monday, September 13, 2010

New Treasury

 WARNING!!
 IF CREEPY CRAWLIES MAKE YOUR SKIN CRAWL (like me) ... IF YOU RUN FROM ANYTHING WITH MORE THAN FOUR LEGS ... (like me) THEN ... STEP AWAY FROM THIS POST.  
IF YOU CHOOSE TO CONTINUE, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

My Halloween ACEO called Spidertime is included in this treasury called The Things that Crawl in the Night.
This has to be one of the strangest treasuries I have been in!  My spider seems downright tame compared to the rest of these creepy crawlers.  And, just so you know, the only way I was able to take that photo of the spider is because it was on the other side of the window!  The treasury was created by GlitzAndGlam4U, a shop with some great jewelry.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails