Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Etsy Anniversary



Today is my two-year anniversary with Etsy.  It has been quite a ride - I learned a lot about having an online shop and about social media. And I dare say it seems I'm busier these days than I was when I was working 50-60 hour weeks!!  I've had moments of great happiness when I get good feedback and sales ... and moments of dark obsession when it seems my shop and my blog are invisible to all of you out there.  The absolutely best part of this is that since I'm retired I can explore all the creative endeavors I didn't have time for earlier in my life. That is truly a luxury.

I haven't planned anything special for this anniversary - too busy!  But an anniversary does make you think a little about where you're going, right? 

3 comments:

  1. happy bloggerversary to you! (Luckily you can't hear my terrible singing). Look forward to seeing where your adventure takes you next!

    Love your photo by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stacey. Good to see you here - I know you have been incredibly busy the last few months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary, Felicia...You are so talented!
    And we're blessed that you take time to share your talents :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails