Tuesday, June 29, 2010

WE HAVE A WINNER!!

Sorry I'm a little late posting this, but I have three excuses: (1) air conditioning repair person this morning, (2) Google Blogger having a meltdown today, (3) a bout of insomnia last night so I'm walking around like an extra in Night of the Living Dead today! At any rate, here we go.  The winner is:


Amanda Ergenbright!

Congratulations, Amanda!  I'll be in touch with you to make arrangements to get your gift choice to you.   

Couple of notes:

First, a huge THANK YOU to all who participated by reading and commenting.

Second, I want to note that Linda's interview edged out the previous record holder for the most comments/entries for a giveaway on my blog. I am absolutely not surprised - it just shows that so many of you agree with me that her work is stunning and beautiful and that her interview was so entertaining and informative.  

Finally, I want to offer a huge shoutout and welcome to those of you who signed up to follow my blog and/or my Facebook page.  I'm looking forward to getting to know you, and I hope that you will continue to come back and share your thoughts with me.   I'm sure Linda extends the same welcome to those of you who signed up for her blog, FB, and Twitter.  The online artistic community is very special to both of us.

Thanks again to Linda and to all who participated!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I chose a coffee cup tile to go with my coffee-themed kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Amanda! I'm sure there's lots of people (including me) who are very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, Informative Post, like this one must be maintained so I'll put this one on my bookmark list of Sciatica Pain Management. Thanks for this wonderful post and hoping to post more of this.

    Have Great Day.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails